Anna Bielska (aka Anna Biella) GLIMPSE

myfamousteen

Anna Bielska (aka Anna Biella) GLIMPSE 3

?Tenderness?, to the astonishment of High Court judges and some others, was D.H. Lawrence?s working title for what became ?Lady Chatterley?s Lover?. Lawrence perceived a ?taboo on tenderness? in his time, and it?s apparent that the West has nowhere near cracked that taboo even today, eight patchily ?liberated? decades later. Enter Roy Stuart with Glimpse 3, the third in his richly packed series of probingly erotic videos. Whilst every sizeable episode in no?s 1 and 2 has, for the alert, its quotient or infusion of tenderness, only a minority of Stuart?s viewers/voyeurs may spot it amid the intense provocation ? of mind as much as groin -- of the so-much that can be found going on in them.\n\nThe first six minutes of Glimpse 3 give flashing hints of the kind of whirling whole we?ve already had to thank Roy Stuart for, albeit there happen to be no male-female conjunctions shown (fear not, we shall encounter them aplenty, since there?s some 140 minutes on this disc). But the accomplished Anna Bielska, who can look any age from 13 to 23, is there dancing, now clothed now naked, in parks and alleys of Rome. Then a sternly entrancing brunette, legs wide-spread on a gilt chair, holds knickers (whose?) aloft; soon she will be near-naked on the carpet, beginning a magical self-caressing journey. As will a sister in pleasure-exploration, a blonde, still in her black jersey-top, this time with the aid of a formidably elongated vibrator. Which will help her achieve, mid-orgasm, an unmistakably satisfying release of urine. Those of us who respond with amiable but not particularly stirred interest, mild curiosity, to such golden-shower water-sports ? they?re among Stuart?s specialities ? should not on that account miss, nor minimize, the little human triumphs, the evident joyousness, brought by release from some old inhibition. (Victor Westman)
Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/c8e2ef9f8fbccd0e77dfb813c25e83a1/An_Biel_Gli_3.avi.html

File size: 121 MB
File type: avi
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 16:25

(celebrity, sensual, hairy, uncut, Explicit sex scene, lesbian, punishment, first time, bisex, uncensored scene, naked, nude)

myfamousteen

Anna Bielska (aka Anna Biella) GIULIA

I swooned when I saw this. I almost wanted to go to France and find Anna Biella so that I could propose to her. This intensely moody experimental 1h20min film begins with a French modern-dance class preparing to go to Rome, but Giulia is mysteriously singled out not to go on the field trip.

Dancing is only one of Giulia?s ambitions. Rebelling against her religious-wacko sister Christine and their religious-wacko mom (Tina Aumont, who still looks gorgeous at the age of 50), Giulia aspires to be an actress. I so much admire kids who can talk back to their parents when they need to. She goes to an audition but discovers nothing more than a casting couch. After a few minutes of playing along, she scrams, but promises her casting director anything he wants the next night. The next night is the highlight, for this is when we witness Giulia moonlighting as a live-sex-act performer at a Parisian strip club. (No faking anything during this lengthy sequence. But no graphic close-ups either, thank goodness. I?m sure this was done in one take and with a real audience.) She invites her sleazy casting director to join her on stage, but in his jealousy and shock he chickens out and leaves. Now, here's my confession: When I was a teen, nudity and sex on film were a major turn-on. I?m no longer a teen, and nudity and sex, scripted and posed, no longer do anything for me at all. But then I saw this scene?and I melted.

There are various vignettes as Giulia walks through Paris, chats with a friend, pulverizes a pest in the park, attends a street festival, and so forth. I bet that some of these episodes were not staged, but were real events, shot as they happened. A good example of this is the bit with the Chaplin-like mime in the park, who may not have even known he was appearing in a professional video; he probably thought he was just in someone?s home movie. And I bet that was a real night in a real discotheque too. Oh the lucky people who were there that night!

Turns out that Giulia wasn?t invited to travel with her classmates because her jealous gay dance instructor Gustavo is having an affair with her sex-show partner Eric. She gets to Rome anyway. I imagine that the Vatican hierarchy blew their collective fuse when they found out what that cameraman used his footage for. But hey, what I love about the Italians is that they?re not Catholic.

WARNING: Don?t watch this just before bedtime. If you do (as I did), it will seriously mess with your dreams. And don?t be fooled by the seemingly simplistic plot. This is as moody and as atmospheric as a movie can get. The wildly expressionistic editing alone would be enough to get under your skin. But on top of that is the music, composed by director Roy Stuart, which is genuinely haunting, and which is sung to perfection by Anna Biella (Giulia) and Alessandro Corsini (Gustavo).

In French and Italian with Italian subtitles. This is the only video I?ve ever seen that looks more effective and compelling and moody than film. So much for that elusive ?film look.? Jesus was a vegetarian? Aggressive Hawaiians? Planned animal?OH GOD I LOVE THIS MOVIE!"

Reviewed by Ranjit Sandhu

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/44575f380b511a016038baf2d332b51a/Anna_Biella.avi.html

File size: 397 mb
File type: avi
Resolution: 608x368
Duration: 24:34

(Explicit sex scene, grabs penis, buns, bush, breasts, doggy-style, tinto brass production, strokes a guy's penis, pee, pissing, crowd watches, public sex)

myfamousteen

Anna Bielska (aka Anna Biella) GLIMPSE 11

Anna Biella is a Polish actress, star of Giulia and Herkes kendi evinde (AKA Away from Home)

With this eleventh Glimpse Roy Stuart is at the top of his art as he ushers in a new decade with a sublime two and a half hours of pure sensuality.

Under the watchful eye of his magic camera, emenating from a diabolical edit, over a dozen lovely, totally natural creatures share with us their most intimate pleasures.

Exclusive: a bonus! The beautiful Anna Bielska, star of Giulia and of numerous unforgettable Glimpse appearances, offers for the very first time an explicit view of an actual penetration of her pretty person.

"He (Stuart) is gifted at filming women, their dance..."
-Michel Houellebecq <<Technikart>> Sep'08

Through out history, most men have deemed it correct, at a certain point in life, to allude to sexual problems as though they were just trivial childish games, and to assume that the real subjects, the subjects worthy of a man's attention, were politics, business or war, etc. The truth, in Daniel's time, began to be unearthed, it became more and more clear, and more and more difficult to hide, that the true goals of men, the only ones they would have pursued spontaneously if it were still possible for them to do so, were of an exclusively sexual nature. -M. Houellebecq <<The Possibility of an island>>

Mr. Stuart seems to be able to jump our middle chakras He appeals to the mind and suddenly to the sex in us.Contemplative to arroused and back.Stuart has mastered the slippery art of making us think while piquing our sexual interest. -Paul Thomas
Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Keep2Share Link:
Download file - 446.5 MB

File size: 446 mb
File type: mpg
Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 26:54

(celebrity, blindfolded, casting, photoshoot, extreme, facial, loving cock, suck, fuck, threesome, groupsex, first, rare, sensual, uncut, Explicit sex scene, uncensored scene, naked, nude)