Ana, mon amour (2017) from Calin Peter Netzer

mammos

Administrator
"DIANA CAVALLIOTI: We did not have duplicates, we had our bodies with prosthetics.

Great Love / revistango.com: What are prosthetics?

DIANA CAVALLIOTI: In this case, they are molds of intimate parts.

Great Love / revistango.ro: Did not you have hesitations? There are lots of very nudity, explicit sex scenes.

DIANA CAVALLIOTI: Yes, that's why I took some time to think. There were many factors I had to reflect on. It was a very difficult experience. It's a pity to get out of your way, physically and mentally.

Great Love / revistango.com: Why should this be done? Why do not they use doubles?

DIANA CAVALLIOTI: Here you have to ask the director. It's an option of the director, with whom you agree or disagree. It's not about a body that just has sex, that body has something in it. Up to that and from the sex sequence, all things corroborate and bring the viewer to a point. I did not want to trick him in any way, it's exactly what we see. There are many other movies where doubles of bodies can be used, and yet this is not the case. For me, it's the first time I'm put into this situation."

http://revistatango.ro/diana-cavallioti-iubirea-nu-are-nicio-legatura-cu-despartirile-91198/2

I thought the director said they used prosthetic actors or how the hell google translate translated it. Maybe they just did they real thing and are playing the "Blue is the warmest colour" game. We will wait and see...

areskratos

Quoted from the review:

"The anatomic realism of Ana, mon Amour in certain to be misinterpreted. Prudes will cringe dismiss some of the scenes as “unnecessary”. There’s real sex and ejaculation, a bloodied vagina following an unidentified medical episode, plus Toma applying cream to his son’s penis. These sequences are never exploitative, in fact they are rather fast and banal, even tender in their simplicity. They are still enough to unsettle Brits uncomfortable with anything too close to the bone."

http://www.dmovies.org/2017/02/18/ana-mon-amour/

Elabuelo

This seems to be a cut version (which is no surprise since it is on HBO. Still waiting for what it should contain ... :)