All About Anna Lust Cinema alternative version

Also, why is a certain someone still here on this forum even after various infractions and brazenly creating new profiles which uses basically the same display name as their previous one(s) except with a different bunchofnumbers?
I HAVE HAD THIS PROFILE SINCE I FIRST JOINED THIS FORUM. NOT ONCE HAVE I CHANGED THE NAME.........AND PERHAPS YOU COULD INFORM EVERYONE OF THESE ''INFRACTIONS'' YOU SPEAK OF BECAUSE I AM QUITE CONFUSED....

Any particular reason why you're assuming so? I didn't mention anyone by name. Thus I'm genuinely curious why you're suggesting such.
if it wasnt directed at me why wouldnt you discuss it with admins or whatever in private or somewhere else? seems like your implying im the troublemaker youre speaking of.

sowbb

OK, that's enough! Play nice!

@liamreddfield12223 please stop war mongering with @Warfighter02 and no more gay trashing or kink shaming! You're entitled to your opinion, but calling other people sexual orientation "dirty", "unnatural" and other such names is called shaming and will get you banned. Nobody forces you to sleep with any gender you don't like, nor do we force you to watch anything you don't want to.

@Warfighter02 please don't provoke him.

Warfighter02

OK, that's enough! Play nice!

@liamreddfield12223 please stop war mongering with @Warfighter02 and no more gay trashing or kink shaming! You're entitled to your opinion, but calling other people sexual orientation "dirty", "unnatural" and other such names is called shaming and will get you banned. Nobody forces you to sleep with any gender you don't like, nor do we force you to watch anything you don't want to.

@Warfighter02 please don't provoke him.
My bad. Sorry.

happy24

Maybe I should post both versions of the movie + the DVD extras here? I do have them on my computer in full DVD quality but that also means the file size is pretty big. The producer's cut is something like 5,5 GB (all the audio commentary tracks are intact) and even the bonus director's cut is over 3GB (I assume the picture quality is not as good?).

Zippyshare accepts 200MB files. Producer's cut would have to be in 28 parts. That's too many. Any ideas? I'm not going to encode them.
can you upload in mega?