Afrocandy in Destructive Instinct

jedilein

Hi all,

I have a very special request.
Afrocandy, a Nigerian-American singer, starred in a Nollywood (softcore) movie called "Destructive Instinct". The youtube crap is censored, but a trailer showed a clear blowjob.

I spent some days but cant the movie anywhere. It should be from 2013/2014.
Any help / hint / Screenshot / clip is highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
jedilein

Attachments

• BgpjskNCMAA0C7n.png
    BgpjskNCMAA0C7n.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,482

tdlotslv

Hi all,

I have a very special request.
Afrocandy, a Nigerian-American singer, starred in a Nollywood (softcore) movie called "Destructive Instinct". The youtube crap is censored, but a trailer showed a clear blowjob.

I spent some days but cant the movie anywhere. It should be from 2013/2014.
Any help / hint / Screenshot / clip is highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
jedilein
You know what the crazy and even funny thing is that the blowjob scene is not even in the uncut version of the dvds her upcoming Ikebe Squad movie shows a lot more promise than this as the sex in this one was very typical of regular Nollywood/Ghollywood productions where just as soon as the sex starts it cut to an irrelevant scene then back to post sex all wrapped in sheets what a shame as they really do have quite a few hot actresses (not sure about their names) that look like for the pay they'd gladly in the very least perform an explicit handjob

Last edited:

jedilein

You know what the crazy and even funny thing is that the blowjob scene is not even in the uncut version of the dvds her upcoming Ikebe Squad movie shows a lot more promise than this as the sex in this one was very typical of regular Nollywood/Ghollywood productions where just as soon as the sex starts it cut to an irrelevant scene then back to post sex all wrapped in sheets what a shame as they really do have quite a few hot actresses (not sure about their names) that look like for the pay they'd gladly in the very least perform an explicit handjob
Thanks for the info bro. Did you catch any further info / trailer / links about that one?

tdlotslv

Thanks for the info bro. Did you catch any further info / trailer / links about that one?
no not yet to be fair she has a lot of movies that dont even appear to be available anywhere even in Nigeria might have to contact her and ask where to purchase she also even occasionally send out postings for people to come over to New Jersey and audition for a new role and she is very clear that you have to be willing to perform then and there if you catch my drift