365 dni (2020)

Warfighter02

The sex scenes are good enough, some nice positions including doggy style which is great since I feel there aren’t too many of that in mainstream films. But biggest plus is the awe inspiring beauty and pure hotness of the lead actress, Anna Maria Sieklucka. I really hope someone will upload a clear quality version soon or at least some of the paysites have them up.

nikolasd

In every blowjob scene the actresses has something in her mouth.Maybe it's a fake dick but still are very hot scones..

he2000

so fake.... plastic

aaa.png

B

BigKing

I've said it before and I'll say it again: in a time when we're lucky to see one or two unsimulated scenes per YEAR, a fake dick isn't bad, quite the opposite. The scenes were very hot, partly because of the high production value and mostly because of Sieklucka, as Warfighter02 pointed out. I'll take one good scene with a fake dick over ten ugly chicks giving a weak unsimulated handjob to a half-mast.

nikolasd

I've said it before and I'll say it again: in a time when we're lucky to see one or two unsimulated scenes per YEAR, a fake dick isn't bad, quite the opposite. The scenes were very hot, partly because of the high production value and mostly because of Sieklucka, as Warfighter02 pointed out. I'll take one good scene with a fake dick over ten ugly chicks giving a weak unsimulated handjob to a half-mast.
I agree with you so much..Also the sound of her lips and facefuck is very hot and probably with a fake dick.

Jason

aaa.png
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 24fps [V: English [eng] (h264 main L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080) [default]]
Audio: DD+ 48000Hz stereo 128kbps [A: English [eng] (eac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s) [default]]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: Russian [rus] (subrip)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: English [eng] (subrip)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: English - [Forced] [eng] (subrip) [forced]]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

365.Days.2020.1080p.NF.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: