Explicit 29 Needles (2019)

mammos

Administrator

It is one of those kind-of f*cked up movies with cuts, blood, knives and so on so I skimmed quickly through it. I spotted a few gay scenes of masturbation, oral sex and anal sex and insertions, but as for hetero scenes, there is brief masturbation at 02:49, and at 1:18:55 there is a quite nice cunnilingus scene with very brief fingering at the end of the scene. Maybe there might be some additional brief scenes but I only skimmed through it.

Also, I don't know if this is considered mainstream rather than underground because it looks like it is shot more professionally than all the other underground movies, but I will leave it in the underground section for the time being.

jesson1971

It is one of those kind-of f*cked up movies with cuts, blood, knives and so on so I skimmed quickly through it. I spotted a few gay scenes of masturbation, oral sex and anal sex and insertions, but as for hetero scenes, there is brief masturbation at 02:49, and at 1:18:55 there is a quite nice cunnilingus scene with very brief fingering at the end of the scene. Maybe there might be some additional brief scenes but I only skimmed through it.

Also, I don't know if this is considered mainstream rather than underground because it looks like it is shot more professionally than all the other underground movies, but I will leave it in the underground section for the time being.

WOW!nice find.