21 Paraíso 2022

maiz2

"The most controversial and explicit erotic drama in recent cinema"

Based on IMDb, it was released on 21st of November in Spain.

I cannot find any relevant reviews so far, just a couple of generic ones.

I don't know if you've seen this review, but from what I can understand through Google translate it sounds like there might be an explicit masturbation scene but not much sex.

jbo

sex, full frontal nudity and masturbation (you can clearly see her pussy lips) from María Lázaro

bmlll

A copy must be lerking online for them to have clips.

there is full frontal nudity, but really not much else, the male/female sex action is non existent, and that solo masturbating scene, frankly I didn't' see anything, she was wearing some lace/leather lingerie, you see her fingers and her nipple, that's it, the movie is a total bore to me!

jbo

there is full frontal nudity, but really not much else, the male/female sex action is non existent, and that solo masturbating scene, frankly I didn't' see anything, she was wearing some lace/leather lingerie, you see her fingers and her nipple, that's it, the movie is a total bore to me!
If you can't see anything you should consult an eye doctor ;)

Last edited:

bmlll

If you can't see anything you should consult an eye doctor ;)

I am glad you posted those screenshots so we can exam them with attention to details, now please tell me what we actually saw here, her fingers some skin very close to her pussy, but her pussy or lips were not showing at all., it's an illusion you are projecting in your head!