jkrc

I used a VPN. I watched the movie. I just don't know how to download it. None of my google extension download video apps work for it.

jkrc

Well, here's my review of the movie:

The movie itself I thought was bad. Tbf, i skimmed through most of it, but it was just so uninteresting. I can see what the director was going for, but it was very uninteresting and boring. I can also do without the camera angles. It was like purposely trying to make it as if the camera was just following them around. At times being super close up, out of focus and shaky. Like some reality MTV show. It didn't work for me.

If you like Janiana then you'll like the nudity. She's very hot. The next nude scene after the old man has sex with her, is her masturbating to a webcam, but it is not the trailer we saw. What we saw in the trailer is a full scene. This happens later and randomly. She's laying in bed fully naked and it's a little dark. You can see her boobs, but you can't see her pussy between her legs. She plays with herself and moans for a little bit. You can see she is really rubbing her pussy. Then when she moans loud as she's "cumming" it's through a computer monitor. Like you're really watching a webcam show. It's not long, but long enough.

Then she has sex with another girl in a tent. It's a little dark with a stupid blue light filter that makes their skin basically blue. I couldn't tell if it was just natural lighting or the director was trying to be artistic. So it kind of ruins the nudity. They kiss, rub each others pussy and Janaina really eats her out, but it's not explicit. Not long, but long enough.

That's it. I'd say its worth it if you like Janiana and want to see her naked.

jonob

Well, here's my review of the movie:

The movie itself I thought was bad. Tbf, i skimmed through most of it, but it was just so uninteresting. I can see what the director was going for, but it was very uninteresting and boring. I can also do without the camera angles. It was like purposely trying to make it as if the camera was just following them around. At times being super close up, out of focus and shaky. Like some reality MTV show. It didn't work for me.

If you like Janiana then you'll like the nudity. She's very hot. The next nude scene after the old man has sex with her, is her masturbating to a webcam, but it is not the trailer we saw. What we saw in the trailer is a full scene. This happens later and randomly. She's laying in bed fully naked and it's a little dark. You can see her boobs, but you can't see her pussy between her legs. She plays with herself and moans for a little bit. You can see she is really rubbing her pussy. Then when she moans loud as she's "cumming" it's through a computer monitor. Like you're really watching a webcam show. It's not long, but long enough.

Then she has sex with another girl in a tent. It's a little dark with a stupid blue light filter that makes their skin basically blue. I couldn't tell if it was just natural lighting or the director was trying to be artistic. So it kind of ruins the nudity. They kiss, rub each others pussy and Janaina really eats her out, but it's not explicit. Not long, but long enough.

That's it. I'd say its worth it if you like Janiana and want to see her naked.
Could you send screenshots?

tng

Thanks jkrc. That second scene could have been so good, god dammit!

Thank you so much! Are those the only 2 erotic scenes? Wouldn't mind having the whole film.
Sadly with a screen recorder it would be well over 5gb for the whole film if he didn't encode it properly. Which could take ages to render. It's probably better to wait for a proper HD version to pop up online.

al112

Sadly with a screen recorder it would be well over 5gb for the whole film if he didn't encode it properly. Which could take ages to render. It's probably better to wait for a proper HD version to pop up online.

I get they wanna avoid piracy and not let anyone use an easy software, but I wishit wasn't the case.

jkrc

Yeah, sorry. Screen recording the entire film is too much. Those are the only nude and sexual scenes. Other than the old man having sex with her which we all seen already. There is a scene of one of the girls getting raped, but there's no nudity and it's stupid. Not even worth it.

I thought the movie was terrible. If you're only here for the nudity and sex, then you have everything.