Young and Wild

lincoln8

I didn't see "handful of reviews" and there isn't 2 versions . Only One.
If somebody understands Spanish check the official web of the film. Only One version and rated Only Up 16,... More or less like Harry Potter and the Deathly...

We'll see, I talk about the official Web, and nacion.cl (The main Chilean Newspaper) maybe you have better information than that.
maybe 16 and up in chili, where it is not uncommon to see 14-16 year olds taking facials in the streets...they are not nudity nazis like the FCC here in the US

laineclarkjr

I saw the Trailer for it, it looks fucking hot. I hope it is real sex just not shown. That is always the hottest

mix1607

omg i have been looking for this and Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille since i saw them on here and really is starting to feel like its going to take forever like Q did
but i hope its worth the wait like Q was

auspinski

i write to alicia ,,and she reply to me on facebook ,,imagine ,,i know its hard to beleve but i do ,,she dont know more that me when the fucking movie will be valable on dvd or presented on theather ( europe) so let see .....i will follow ..........

lincoln8

i write to alicia ,,and she reply to me on facebook ,,imagine ,,i know its hard to beleve but i do ,,she dont know more that me when the fucking movie will be valable on dvd or presented on theather ( europe) so let see .....i will follow ..........

:rolleyes:

auspinski

in canada ! somebody will copy there ,,i know people how do this there in montreal if its there ,,,do you know if its toronto or mtl ??