1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18+ Victoria Abril - Pour Elle

Discussion in 'Explicit scenes in mainstream cinema' started by bigkris, Apr 9, 2012.

1. bigkris

bigkris Moderator

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    berserk333 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. shakeel145

shakeel145 New Member

thanks good brother

4. Paduano79

Paduano79 Active Member

5. hoochimama

hoochimama Active Member

Body double :(

6. bigkris

bigkris Moderator

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  7. whizkido

whizkido Member

Thanks!!! Right on time. I was actually looking for this today, have a question though. Can anybody tell me why THIS particular episode, "POUR ELLE" is nowhere to be found on the web? All that exists, is just this 5 min scene. All 9 episodes can be found, but this s02e02... nowhere?! If no one here knows, then I can safely assume that no one in the world knows. lol

8. myfamousteen

myfamousteen Active Member

Victoria Abril X-FEMMES: Pour Elle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! star Victoria Abril fully nude in a long, intense sex scene. The scene includes some explicit footage that may be that of a body double, but Victoria shows everything herself. In this part 1 of 3, Victoria straddles a guy's face in see-through panties as he grabs her ass and goes down on her. She then slides back, letting him suck on her breasts before she pulls his pants and underwear off. We then get an explicit view of the body double giving the guy a blow job for a bit. Victoria then sits up and makes out with the guy before laying back and letting him slide her panties off, revealing her bush. The guy then runs his hands over her nude body, Victoria wearing just a pair of stockings now. Good quality capture from X-Femmes, episode Pour Elle.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:
    Keep2Share Link:
    Download file - 89.0 MB

File size: 89 MB
    File type: avi
    Resolution: 640x368
    Duration: 08:46

(celebrity, uncut, Explicit sex scene, uncensored scene, naked, nude)

9. X-Name

X-Name Active Member

Ruybarbo likes this.
  10. ergf3433

ergf3433 New Member