18+ Victoria Abril - Pour Elle

Tazz

Thanks!!! Right on time. I was actually looking for this today, have a question though. Can anybody tell me why THIS particular episode, "POUR ELLE" is nowhere to be found on the web? All that exists, is just this 5 min scene. All 9 episodes can be found, but this s02e02... nowhere?! If no one here knows, then I can safely assume that no one in the world knows. lol

myfamousteen

Victoria Abril X-FEMMES: Pour Elle

Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! star Victoria Abril fully nude in a long, intense sex scene. The scene includes some explicit footage that may be that of a body double, but Victoria shows everything herself. In this part 1 of 3, Victoria straddles a guy's face in see-through panties as he grabs her ass and goes down on her. She then slides back, letting him suck on her breasts before she pulls his pants and underwear off. We then get an explicit view of the body double giving the guy a blow job for a bit. Victoria then sits up and makes out with the guy before laying back and letting him slide her panties off, revealing her bush. The guy then runs his hands over her nude body, Victoria wearing just a pair of stockings now. Good quality capture from X-Femmes, episode Pour Elle.

DOWNLOAD:
Keep2Share Link:
Download file - 89.0 MB

File size: 89 MB
File type: avi
Resolution: 640x368
Duration: 08:46

(celebrity, uncut, Explicit sex scene, uncensored scene, naked, nude)