Unedited version of Below Her Mouth

spyral

CelebrityMovieArchive is claiming there is an unedited version of Below Her Mouth that adds 45 seconds to the best scene (which is already explicit). They updated their version of Dec 18, 2018 and claim it is the "longer, more explicit version". Anyone know anything about this? I haven't been able to find it.

mammos

Administrator
The screenshots don't suggest anything new, unless they haven't updated those. Still, it seems interesting and we must try to find those scenes.

spyral

I broke down and bought this from CMA. It was identical in content and length to the version I had long ago. Maybe it replaced a worse version they had up but it was nothing newly released unfortunately.

mammos

Administrator
Wow that's really sad actually. Why the hell would they claim a longer version then? Maybe try asking them or something in case something went wrong?

tng

Still the "standard" version for anyone curious, I really wish there was a true uncut version of this film. Thanks for the upload though, I never saw it in that high quality, the tribbing scene is especially amazing at that resolution. There must be so much unseen stuff!