Explicit Thundercrack! (1975)

sowbb

Skimmed in depth, no hardcore scenes in this movie, barely 2 erotic and short scenes. By the way, after a google search, I notice that Melinda McDowell maybe is not the girl that you are suggesting, but maybe the 2nd column, 5th row girl?
Yes, my bad. I've been looking on a phone display.

Melinda McDowell is the brighter-haired (blond?) girl playing Sash and not the raven-haired one (Moira Benson, playing "Roo" with an obsession for cum).

madskidunk

Here you go. Hadn't watched it (yet), so I don't know if it's any good.
Thanks, sowbb. After watching Thundercrack, Sparkle's Tavern was a bit underwhelming and disappointing by comparison. I was hoping for a little more hardcore from Melissa, but perhaps there's nothing else beyond her performance in Thundercrack.

htccsb

Thanks, sowbb. After watching Thundercrack, Sparkle's Tavern was a bit underwhelming and disappointing by comparison. I was hoping for a little more hardcore from Melissa, but perhaps there's nothing else beyond her performance in Thundercrack.
In fact, Sparkle's Tavern has made I appreciate more Thundercrack, as I saw that Melinda can be a "normal actress" and Curt can be a "normal director", if you know what I mean.