The OUTLAW: The Living Comic Book, 666

hoochimama

edit: nevermind the director seems to have put it up for free on youtube

3Yjc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYzMDczNTY@._V1_FMjpg_UY426_.jpg

Haven't spotted this one in the usual places (privatehd/cinemaz/rutracker/btdig/rarbg).

Seems to be a cheap slasher/gore flic.

What's potentially rare/extra-mile about it is the presence of Samantha Sable, the chick on the left on the poster, who also does femdom smut under the name of "Sablique Von Lux" http://femdomempire.com/preview/sets.php?id=187
She typically avoids going full nude in her femdomwork as well as dodging dicks (only spotted one handjob while she was ramming the guy with a strapon), yet for a non-femdom indie slasher under an altogether different alias there's a chance she might have performed things she wouldn't under her femdom alias.

Last edited:

JohnsonJ

Mostly just scenes with girls in there underwear, but there are a few scenes that show breast. The only decent scene starts around 1:40:20, one actress who is fully nude gives us a few shots of frontal labia. Good find though, if I knew about this film before hand I would have kept my eye on it. These kind of films are up my wheelhouse, unfortunately this one for the most part dropped the ball.

JohnsonJ

Checking some of the other videos/movies on the channel. Around 38:40 we get a shot of vag and anus from behind and another a little later in the scenes. The scenes starts earlier but that when the first explicit shot happens. Warning just in case, I'm not sure the actress is a natural born woman, some very manly features. Not like she'd be reading this but I do apologize if that assumption is wrong.

JohnsonJ

18:30 Girl strapped down, we get a few brief shot where the wonder down to her strapped vag and we can see some inner and outer labia. 20:10 shower scene we get a brief shot of frontal labia. 1:13:35 we get a few quick flashes of partial vag(the fully nude girl in the scene is fully nude for 90% of her runtime in the film, some other scene we do also get some quick labia shots from her).

JohnsonJ

That's it from the channel, but apparently there are 7 of these films, not sure if the others are any good. I tried searching for them but I got nothing.

hoochimama

1:13:35 we get a few quick flashes of partial vag(the fully nude girl in the scene is fully nude for 90% of her runtime in the film, some other scene we do also get some quick labia shots from her).
That's Jolene Hexx, she also does the fetish & femdom clipstore thing, along with foxy boxing. Has previously done full nudity/holes exposed albeit very sporadically. No handjobs, no oral etc. That might be the first time I see her let a dude kiss & lick her tits and neck, usually she just kicks them in the groin.