1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tenemos la Carne "We Are the Flesh" (2016)

Discussion in 'For request' started by mammos, Feb 16, 2016.

1. mammos

mammos Moderator

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4682708/

Basically this is a horror movie with probably many disturbed scenes in it. However, reviews suggest explicit sex and at least one explicit blowjob scene. I do not know whether those explicit scenes will be during a gross/messed-up scenario, but we will have to wait and see.

Review from Variety:
    http://variety.com/2016/film/reviews/we-are-the-flesh-review-1201702524/

This movie premiered a couple of weeks ago at the Rotterdam Film Festival, so release date is currently unknown.

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. fossaxxx

fossaxxx Member

Trailer

4. proton117

proton117 Member

Great find...thx
    Hope someone finds a link to the complete movie

5. uter

uter New Member

6. fossaxxx

fossaxxx Member

7. mammos

mammos Moderator

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/monstersoffilm/

I think the movie might be in here, it is a playlist of several horror movies I assume. However, I cannot purchase or stream since I get the message "Unfortunately, this title is unavailable in your region". Can anyone who might be able to access it check on prices and availability?

8. he2000

he2000 Active Member

59.9sek = 6.5usd

9. mammos

mammos Moderator

For all the movies or just this one?

10. he2000

he2000 Active Member

i think it's just for this movie

01.png 02.png

11. mammos

mammos Moderator

Thanks for the clarification. Too bad I cannot access it...

12. tennyg

tennyg New Member

13. he2000

he2000 Active Member

14. Maverick

Maverick New Member

15. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

Doesn't she put his (non erect) dick in her mouth just before that and afterwards she's clearly holding his erection?

On the other hand the start of the blowjob could be pretty easily faked and the skin on the "erection" she's sucking doesn't seem to be moving at all.

Fuck! I think you're right.

If/when Hollywood starts putting these kinds of scenes on some their big budget movies we won't be able to tell the difference. They could afford to make prosthetic penises that are so lifelike, with realistic skin, veins, blood circulation, that you couldn't tell it from a real thing even in closeup. But of course nowadays they would probably do it with CGI anyway. Even if you would know it was just effects, it would still be pretty hot to see some of the biggest stars explicitly sucking dick on big screen.

16. Toklu

Toklu New Member

I think they only used the dildo because of the top-down-shot. They maybe couldn't figure out how to film it with their camera equipment. I don't think they did it because they somehow didn't want to do the real thing because in the rest of the film the clearly had no problem with explicit stuff.