Surrogate (2017 serie

tdlotslv

I think this is only available on their apps on Android and iOS. The application is called blackpills.
I was just talking with a friend of mines who's an actress she said that the app is amazing they have quite a lot of sexy stuff either in the works or currently on there which is great if you ask me

Smut Broker

App seems sketchy, asks for your phone number. I smell charges to my bill if I use it. Hope someone finds a workaround.

signal_20380

The app is free (ad supported), but that sex scene is the pretty much the hottest scene on that series (I skimmed through it). The scene continues a little longer in the actual episode, but nothing explicit is shown. There are a couple of more sex scenes.

Haven't yet watched any of the other series on the app.

mammos

Administrator
Just to be on the safe side, I used on of those sites that provide free phone numbers where you can enter the number they provide you to receive an sms, and it actually worked. I just logged in and going through the series.

mammos

Administrator
Ok, I also just went quickly through them. It's a total of 9 episodes with an average time of 10 minutes each. Nothing explicit, but to summarise:

- A few male full frontals.
- The lead actress shows one quick full frontal with lips visible when standing in front of a mirror ( I think episode 2 or 3).
- During the sex scenes, the male parts are definitely not erect as we can see, however I believe during the simulated sex scenes there is surely some sort of contact between them, even though we are not really able to see it.
- The sex scenes are brief and quite hot to be honest, but unfortunately nothing explicit to write about.

I might have a look at the other series in there maybe there is something nice...