Staying Vertical (2016)

mammos

Administrator
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5231812/?ref_=kw_li_tt

This one is directed by the same person that did "Stranger by the Lake", so I am expecting gay sex scenes for sure. But reviews suggest that there are both hetero and gay sex scenes, including mentions of explicit as I understand; at least cunnilingus, so maybe there will be something worth watching.

If anyone has any further information feel free to enlighten us.

Padawer

Buy the way, I'm french so I read a lot about it and I'm waiting for it too...

In France, this movie is forbidden under 12. Actually, mainstream explicit sex movies are forbidden under 16 or 18 (if it's more "gonzo")...

BUT the fact that the movie "Blue is the warmest color" was some explicit and have been forbidden under twelve AND that I watched a clip where someone talked about the movie, gives me the hope that there would be at least some explicit action as a blowjob or cunnilingus...maybe more...who knows...

mammos

Administrator
Hi Padawer. I didn't find any other post regarding this movie, maybe it was deleted or something? If it's still there, my apologies for opening a new one...

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Hi! What about this movie
097c1d20.jpg

signal_20380

Any word if the explicit shots are done by a body double? I mean it's shot that way, but that doesn't always mean they used a double.