Soleil de plomb (2015) AKA Zvizdan (original title) from Dalibor Matanic

tdlotslv

I am hoping that I am wrong here but based upon these images I would say for now at best we will at least get the typical slight blowjob suction sound look here's the thing most of us already know that a blowjob of this magnitude usually involves some teeth scraping up against the head as well as gaping and wetness but as they it is merely a trailer so we'll have to wait and see but then again if there something more to this the ether would have already known by now about an epic blowjob or underwhelming one either way if you have an IFC near you then it will be showing June 12th 9:15pm

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2016-06-03-01h39m00s794.png
    vlcsnap-2016-06-03-01h39m00s794.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,433
  • vlcsnap-2016-06-03-01h39m10s520.png
    vlcsnap-2016-06-03-01h39m10s520.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,898
Last edited:

he2000

this is Turkish version,
so we will have to wait for the uncensored and original audio version

bugimen

Hi friends,I'm from Belgrade Serbia and this is Serbian-Croatian-Bosnian coproduction.Like I said before in some other posts,when you see movies from our region don't except that there is explicit scenes in them,only nudity mostly without full frontal scenes.I watched this movie in cinema so I can confirm that,especially because there is no censorship in cinemas in my country.

tdlotslv

I am a member of that site and most of the time when an uploader conveniently forgets to include the mandatory warnings in case of explicitness it usually means that there is none hence why I refuse to download anything that does not have enough information to get me intrigued