1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schau mich nicht so an (2015) from Uisenma Borchu

Discussion in 'For request' started by Padawer, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Padawer

Padawer Active Member

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. mammos

mammos Moderator

From an interview with Director/Actress Uisenma Borchu:

"Filmmaker: Do you find the sex scenes in the film provocative?
    Borchu: I’m sure some people will be shocked by the explicit scenes. I like sex. I like the intimacy of two people because I think it is the most exciting thing, but it is also the most normal thing. Fundamentally, we are here to fuck each other, so sex should be depicted as normal and natural."

But as I previously stated, I do not trust the use of "explicit" anymore, so we will have to wait and see.

4. Padawer

Padawer Active Member

I have no idea...but still, it will be very hot for sure!!

5. DanMey

DanMey Member

Padawer likes this.
  6. Padawer

Padawer Active Member

And this one?

laineclarkjr likes this.
  7. DanMey

DanMey Member

8. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah, it's a pre-order, not gonna arrive until 18th November. What worries me is that it is classified as 16+ on Amazon... I have a feeling we will be disappointed...

DanMey likes this.
  9. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

Yeah, that's not a good sign, but this earlier quote still makes me optimistic: "I’m sure some people will be shocked by the explicit scenes.".

10. elscan

elscan New Member

This article says other things too:

"...zeigt Borchus Film nie den expliziten Vollzug; statt für die Lust und die Scham der körperlichen Vereinigung interessiert er sich für die faszinierende, unerforschliche Verlockungskraft nackter Haut."

means (translate with Google.translate)

"Borchus Film never shows the explicit execution; Instead of the pleasure and the shame of the physical union, he is interested in the fascinating, inexplicable temptation of naked skin."

This corresponds to the 16+ classification. Probably no explicit Scenes in this film, just naked skin...

DanMey likes this.
  11. flbax37

flbax37 New Member

Sounds hot, though.

12. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Its gonna be released on DVD on november 30th. but in some sites, its mentioned that's its released on 18th Nov. Hope someone finds this soon.

13. justinduck

justinduck New Member

So... Has anyone gained access to it yet, as it was released in German Amazon like the link above shows?

14. mammos

mammos Moderator

Anyone managed to get a hold of this yet?

15. Padawer

Padawer Active Member

I check every two days, I speak german so it's easier for me...
    But sadly still nothing...

16. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Active Member