Request movie recommendation..

jkrc

Can anyone make some movie recommendations for me?

Doesn't have to be mainstream or unsimulated/explicit. But close to it or just some good sex.

I like unknown movies/actresses. Usually foreign. Young cute girl. Anywhere from the 1990's till present. I'm sure a lot of you know some good unknown gems out there. Some good stuff that's just super hot.

Thanks!

spyral

I recently discovered the Brazilian series Me Chama de Bruna starring Maria Bopp and think it's awesome. It's a series about a famous Brazilian call girl. Maria Bopp is super hot (in my opinion). She gets naked and simulates sex in pretty much every episode. Lets lots of different guys suck her nipples, french kiss her, pound her, etc. And it covers a lot of different ground from having her masturbate on a webcam to getting tied up and roughly fucked by a large black guy surrounded by a circle of masked men.

It's on the third season now. I can't remember any actress committing to such a long term role full of sex and nudity and delivering the goods. Maybe Ashlynn Yennie from Submission is the next closest, but that was only 1 season.

jkrc

I recently discovered the Brazilian series Me Chama de Bruna starring Maria Bopp and think it's awesome. It's a series about a famous Brazilian call girl. Maria Bopp is super hot (in my opinion). She gets naked and simulates sex in pretty much every episode. Lets lots of different guys suck her nipples, french kiss her, pound her, etc. And it covers a lot of different ground from having her masturbate on a webcam to getting tied up and roughly fucked by a large black guy surrounded by a circle of masked men.

It's on the third season now. I can't remember any actress committing to such a long term role full of sex and nudity and delivering the goods. Maybe Ashlynn Yennie from Submission is the next closest, but that was only 1 season.
Thank you. This looks good. It seems simulated, but they really push it.

If anyone else knows of any unknown good stuff out there let me know. The best is girls portraying young girls like teenagers or high school stuff. I was watching a particular foreign film from the 90's the other day with the cutest girl, but no sex or nudity huge let down.