Pendular 2017 (specific explicit scene)

Friendlyfella

Is anybody able to brighten an explicit sex scene in Pendular? It's been overlooked by people but it is very hot!
It starts around 1:19:00

tng

It's pretty much impossible to brighten a scene like that, there's basically no light source projecting on that area. Maybe if you ask the studio for the raw footage you could maybe catch a glimpse of something with some major tweaking, but you'd mostly get noise and artifacts as you cannot create light that doesn't exist.

With the direct Blu-Ray footage you could probably get a decent look at that woman's pussy though.

That's the best I could do with the terrible streams I found, plus image compression:

Untitled-1.png

Friendlyfella

It's pretty much impossible to brighten a scene like that, there's basically no light source projecting on that area. Maybe if you ask the studio for the raw footage you could maybe catch a glimpse of something with some major tweaking, but you'd mostly get noise and artifacts as you cannot create light that doesn't exist.

With the direct Blu-Ray footage you could probably get a decent look at that woman's pussy though.

That's the best I could do with the terrible streams I found, plus image compression:

View attachment 6376
I figured . Thanks for trying!