Pau y su Hermano

SomeGuy

Likely not...I'm seeing more and more requests for full Movies and to justify the request says there might be a sex scene with so-and-so. Almost all movies now have some sort of sex scene.

I won't respond to such requests unless the request is much more specific about what is there and the movie is a rarity, like a short film or a foreign film. This is a Movie Sex Scene board and it can easily become a Movie Request board with these vague requests and then we're treading in dangerous territory. We don't want to see this board shut down because of that...

Last edited:

DELETED

Likely not...I'm seeing more and more requests for full Movies and to justify the request says there might be a sex scene with so-and-so. Almost all movies now have some sort of sex scene.

I won't respond to such requests unless the request is much more specific about what is there and the movie is a rarity, like a short film or a foreign film. This is a Movie Sex Scene board and it can easily become a Movie Request board with these vague requests and then we're treading in dangerous territory. We don't want to see this board shut down because of that...
What is the problem with making a separate board with requests for movies and not for specific scenes? Sometimes it can be difficult to find movies, and if someone who knows where to look could share information, it would be great. Not everyone has a lot of free time to search all over the Internet. The person who wrote this post does not require you to lay out scenes from the movie by order. He just asked where he could find the movie.

SomeGuy

That would be nice but that is not the mission of this Board. If you go down the route you suggest it will soon be hijacked for that purpose by other users who are not here for Movie Sex Scenes and then there will be a danger that this Board will be shut down for sharing movies. I know of no other Board on the internet which has a community that is specialized in explicit sex scenes and I certainly don't want to endanger that by having the Board go outside of what the Board is best at.

If you know how to create a totally separate Board (not connected to this Board) or know of another Board that facilitates such requests that would be great...I would like to know that, too.

See the Forum Posting rules... "we don't want to see the forum end up like another general forum for movie sharing etc, like another member has already stated."

https://mssboard.com/threads/rules-before-posting-for-request.8867/

@mammos, any further comments??

Last edited: