1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Party (2015)

Discussion in 'For request' started by fossaxxx, Feb 24, 2016.

1. fossaxxx

fossaxxx Member

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

this is yet another hard to find film other than say to purchase upload and share for which I am a very strong advocate of this method when things cannot yet be found I myself have so numerous amount of times this particular film was only just released a short while ago and not many people would have bothered to upload it in it's English name it also seems like a typical regional film so I would not keep my hopes up high for any thing beyond some dry humping I could be wrong though hopefully I am because I really do like the premise of this

4. buttcountry143

buttcountry143 New Member

Here's a blurb in a review...

"The sex scenes (though subtly edited to meet the R-16 rating), are rich in sound with enough skin to make your pants grow (so to speak)"

So, sounds tantalizing but not overtly explicit.

5. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah I am on the same page with you after reading a couple of reviews. This movie has a similar concept to "Bang Gang" which is also still not available. A bunch of teens doing some orgies and stuff, but nothing totally explicit is shown. Erotic yes, explicit not.

6. mammos

mammos Moderator

By the way the movie was shown in theaters as R-16, but it was released as a director's cut R-18, so I wonder if there will be more to it. Still, I don't have high expectations.

7. mammos

mammos Moderator

I just happened to find this, and posting just for the sake of fulfilling the thread. Nothing exciting in it though, unless there is a different cut, as I mentioned above a long time ago, but I think this is the R18 cut.