New serbian movies with nudity

master96

This the post from reddit. Maybe you will know where to find this movies:

Here's one interesting post I came across on a Serbian forum, about recent Serbian movies and erotic scenes that can be found there. My English is not great, so this is roughly translated from Serbian, but maybe someone will find it interesting:

"Troje" ("Three") by Petar Pesic contains some of the best sex scenes in Serbian movies from recent years. It's an erotic drama and several actresses show their goods. In the main role we're watching beautiful Marina Cosic, she is naked in a large number of scenes. Among other scenes, we see her in a rather explicit threesome where she is harshly fucked by two guys (husband and a friend) - hence the title "Three".

"Da li ste videli ovu zenu?" ("Have You Seen This Woman?") by Matija Gluscevic and Dusan Zoric has several interesting scenes. At one point we see the famous Croatian actress Ksenija Marinkovic naked, casually walking down the street. Yeah, she is a bulky 55+ years old lady, but those giant tits are easy on the eye. There's also a prolonged scene in which a woman squeezes milk from her breast, as well as an explicit display of orgies where naked extras and all kinds of perversions can be seen in the background. The beautiful Isidora Simijonovic ("Klip", 2012) also appears for a few minutes, unfortunately she remains clothed, but the scene is somewhat interesting because Isidora describes how her ex has a very large and juicy dick and she tries to forcefully get it out of his pants for her friend to see it. The movie is from last year, very bizarre but interesting.

Quite terrible movie "Kljuc" ("The Key") by Marko Sopic is only worth checking out because the attractive actress Isidora Gradjanin shows her boobs. I can't really remember if Sonja Kolacaric, who is in the main role, also gets naked. I think that she has one sex scene with Radivoje Bukvic, but nothing is visible.

In the movie "Pored tebe" ("Next to you") by Stevan Filipovic, a very cute tomboy actress Mina Nikolic gets naked on several occasions. In one really good and intense sex scene, a cop (Branislav Trifunovic) fucks her roughly.

"Kristina" by Nikola Spasic is a docufiction film about a transgender sex worker Kristina Milosavljevic and we see her nude (full-frontal).

In this year's Serbian Oscar contender (and a rather boring movie) "Sto se bore misli moje" ("Because My Thoughts Are Struggling") by Milorad Milinkovic, the young actress Jana Ivanovic is having an incestuous affair with her uncle and she shows her small but adorable titties.

In the true-story based movie "Heroji Halijarda" ("Heroes of Halyard") by Rados Bajic, veteran actress Danijela "Nela" Mihajlovic finally shows her large breasts and gigantic nipples in a juicy make-out scene with a young American soldier.

In the movie "Cuvari formule" ("Guardians of the Formula") by Dragan Bjelogrlic, good old Dragan did not miss the opportunity to get his actresses naked, so all of the three beauties from the film with notable roles (Alisa Radakovic, Maja Campar and French actress Anne Serra) show their bare breasts.

From the rest of this year's Serbian movies that I saw, "Indigo Kristal" ("Indigo Crystal"), "Munje: Opet!" ("Dudes: Again!") and "Ovuda ce proci put" ("Where the Road Leads"), I can't remember anything worth mentioning. There are some sex scenes in "Indigo Crystal", specifically in one situation we watch a drunk chick throwing up in the club's toilet while a guy rams her from behind. But no nudity whatsoever, if I remember correctly.

A movie called "Radnicka klasa ide u pakao" ("The Working Class Goes to Hell") by Mladen Djordjevic recently had a world premiere at TIFF. Some of the local critics who saw it are mentioning "very explicit scenes of orgy and fornication". The main female roles are played by Tamara Krcunovic and Lidija Kordic.

That's all for now folks.

whyx3

Da li ste videli ovu zenu? also sounds intriguing but it might be too new for anything to be available yet?

yCdK793VN

That site is a pop up fuelled hellhole, tried to watch but it nigh impossible.

You need to install a popup blocker then. Never saw a single on when I tried.
I have uBlock Origin on my browser and Pi-Hole on my network.

If you are using your phone, I believe that the firefox browser allows plugins

bultaco72

Had a quick skim and the scenes look pretty strong and fairly hot though can't see anything explicit in my quick look, i'm in a room with family right now so can't really have a proper look just yet.
A lot of sex, but nothing explicit. Nude tits and some butts , nothing else.