18+ My Days of Mercy (2017)

mammos

Administrator
I know, I know. There isn't anything explicit since two big stars; Kate Mara and Ellen page star in it, but as pointed out in other forums, there might be something that is actually partially explicit.

https://gfycat.com/hastywellmadegiraffe

It looks as if Kate is actually rubbing Ellen between her legs. You can see that her outer (pussy lips?) are actually moving when she rubs her.

What do you guys think?

tng

That's what I thought when I saw it yesterday. As two established actresses, there's really no reason for them to go the full length and the director wouldn't dare ask them to go the extra mile, but as we'll probably never really know what's going on, it's fun to think that maybe they got carried away a little during the shoot. Just some harmless fun for the sake of the art!

HellThom

And you can clearly see Ellen Page going for the tongue the first time around, but Kate Mara is having none of it sadly.
Still, Mara is absolutely gorgeous as we all thought

tdlotslv

That's what I thought when I saw it yesterday. As two established actresses, there's really no reason for them to go the full length and the director wouldn't dare ask them to go the extra mile, but as we'll probably never really know what's going on, it's fun to think that maybe they got carried away a little during the shoot. Just some harmless fun for the sake of the art!
Indeed and not too mention Ellen is a well known lesbian and feminist with a history of trying to convert others into joining her groups