1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luella Miller (2005)

Discussion in 'For request' started by tdlotslv, Sep 5, 2012.

1. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0791246/

This one supposedly has at least one cumshot/semen scene not quite sure though as it has proved quite difficult to get a hold of it the download has been stuck at 76% for a very long time

bigkris likes this.
  2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

4. laineclarkjr

just watched it. no real sex, and the cum scene is just something that looks like water...waste of money

tdlotslv and wisekid like this.
  5. wisekid

wisekid Active Member

thanx for letting us know

tdlotslv likes this.
  6. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Yeah thanks for letting us know friend once again imdb's ratings seems to blow a film way out of proportion

7. laineclarkjr

sorry i always seem to knock movies...I dont try to be an asshole. I just wanted you to know. And youtube doesnt cut or edit movies. I know because i have seen some...GOOD ones on there

berserk333 and tdlotslv like this.
  8. laineclarkjr

i watched through it, and the acting was second rate, and it looked like a no budget film. but the so called 'sex scene' was done with the actors in their clothes. and was literally about 30 seconds. no nudity that i could find

tdlotslv likes this.
  9. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Well yet another disappointment for me this year but what else is new makes me really feel like going out and gathering some local actresses (a very hard find as most of them only want to show tits if any at all) who aren't afraid to show all of themselves and just do what we all want to see in the name of science :)