Last Summer 2023 - younger boy older women film

daz0485

Has anyone got a link to this film Last Summer / L'été dernier. It is currently out in Frencg cinemas and I would love to see the scenes between the two actors. A nice big age gap scene.

Samuel Kircher age 18 and Léa Drucker age 51

Attachments

• xxxxmmmm.jpg
    xxxxmmmm.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 375

Warfighter02

Catherine Breillat gave us some excellent erotic pieces, though I found her more recent work to have been sexually toned down rather significantly. Pretty excited to see what this one holds. That said, I don't think it's even out, outside of cinemas, yet.

ffxxaaf

Anyone who has watched this movie in the cinema please explain about the sex scene,how explicit?
I haven't seen the movie but I have asked people who have seen the movie. And I can tell you you will end up disappointed. The sex scenes are close-ups of people's faces while they are having sex. The French film is a version of the Danish film "Dronningen", a film that does contain stronger and more explicit sex scenes.

daz0485

I haven't seen the movie but I have asked people who have seen the movie. And I can tell you you will end up disappointed. The sex scenes are close-ups of people's faces while they are having sex. The French film is a version of the Danish film "Dronningen", a film that does contain stronger and more explicit sex scenes.
Yes I read that too. I believe there are some kissing scenes so I will be fairly happy with that but what a wasted opportunity.

orangjadul

could use this :
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4EBCXRJPHW3IWT6BLZGEB2C2JSQFTOKE&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce&tr=udp://www.torrent.eu.org:451/announce&tr=udp://bt1.archive.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://movies.zsw.ca:6969/announce