1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesus 2016

Discussion in 'For request' started by Elabuelo, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

grkts likes this.
  2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. sookiecrackhouse

sookiecrackhouse New Member

Out now on DVD/VOD in America, the iTunes version is 4 mins shorter and apparently censored though, not sure about other providers though.

4. Smut Broker

Smut Broker Member

Another one to add to the list. I can't find it. Anyone else have better luck?

5. optifree

optifree New Member

Looking forward to this movie.

6. areskratos

areskratos New Member

7. Smut Broker

Smut Broker Member

It's cut. Nothing explicit in this stream.

8. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah I was about to say that. I couldn't find a single sex scene...

9. optifree

optifree New Member

Any luck with an uncut version?

10. sowbb

sowbb Member

I just found a torrent link to the uncut(?) version and skimmed through it.

Not much to get excited about. It does have an explicit and clear (albeit short) female-to-male oral sex scene around the 18 minutes mark. Also, a relatively explicit male-to-male sex scene somewhere near the middle - only mutual hand stimulation is shown explicitly. I could have missed something.

Anyone knows if there is a more, ahem, revealing cut out there?

mammos likes this.
  11. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

12. buttcountry143

buttcountry143 New Member

Sorry to ask, but any chance someone can up the scene itself for file download?

13. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah I agree, the blowjob was really nice!! I just hoped that it lasted a bit longer :(

What bothers me is just that nowadays, most movies that contain anything explicit tend to emphasise more on the male gay stuff, as we saw on a later scene, which lasted much much longer than the blowjob scene...

tdlotslv likes this.
  14. mammos

mammos Moderator

Friend, can you do your magic with the brightening, contrast etc. on the scene right before the blowjob? Basically at the scene where he fingers her, we have a glimpse that she is fully shaven, and I would like to see whether he is actually fingering her, it would be so nice :)

15. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

Unfortunately, the scene is too dark that you can not see anything even if you adjust the contrast/brightness/colors ...

16. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah I thought so, I also tried doing it through VLC with no avail, but I'm no expert so I though maybe someone else can. It would have been a nice addition...