IMDB watchlist deep dive requests

JohnsonJ

For the sake of not having to post 30 new threads I did a deep dive through my IMDB watch list to request if anyone has any links or information on the films and shorts(whether or not any explicit content present in film or short). Some of the films I know have explicit nudity and/or unsimulated/explicit scenes, some I just have and feeling or read something about it somewhere without confirmation of the explicitness. Some of the films from my watch list I may have added from this site, so apoligies in advanced for those. Warning some films on my list are disturbing/depraved.

Make Them Die Quickly

Housewitch

The Horror Convention Massacre 2
First film did not contain anything explicit but had some hot nude scenes. Film felt like the type to have at least explicit nudity, so hopefully the sequel does.

Poern

Das Verlangen der Maria D.

Pesthauch der Menschlichkeit

The Profane Exhibit

Sexo Salvaje

Yotta Kasai films and shorts
I've seen a few of his explicit shorts on Vimeo(far as I'm aware they are still available), looking at his body of work on IMDB shows a lot of promise.

The Gravedigger aka The Undertaker(El sepulturero)

Montes de Venus

La Creación

Sangue Misto

Cyclical Effect

The Lashman

Keepsake!

Moon of the Blood Beast

Green Lust!

Mandala Night Club

XXX Dark Web
Not to be confused with XXX Deep Web(available on Vimeo) though made by the same filmmakers.

Promiseland

Kingdom of Sin

This Hollow Sacrament

Climb It, Tarzan!

Easy Skanking aka Fidibus

Out of Love aka Z milosci

Nasty Piece of Work

The Bitch That Cried Wolf

Portriats

Micheal and Claire: A Portrait of Love and Dreams

Mujeres al borde de un ataque de clítoris

Viktoria: A Tale of Grace and Greed

The Cold Heat

Codex Atanicus

Innsmouth

Garden of Love II

Feaster Sunday

Easter Sunday

O' Bloody Night

Last edited:

JohnsonJ

Update, O' Bloody Night can be removed. It's an anthology film and the only good segment is of a short I've already seen and I'm sure has been posted here before Gay Jesus. It's a good short, just nothing new(flaccid penis, vulva, labia, pissing).