1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18+ E La Chiamano Estate aka And They Call It Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Explicit scenes in mainstream cinema' started by tdlotslv, Jun 8, 2013.

1. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Much of the action takes place fairly early on so you do not really have to wait all that long to see some tits and ass here and there no subs in English but Italian is always a nice language to hear (when they are not fighting while talking fast :) ) even if you do not understand would have love to see some more hard sex involved and especially longer blowjobs but again still better than none at all I will seed as usual for about 2 weeks so please do feel free to do the same

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2039331/

http://kat.ph/e-la-chiamano-estate-2012-italian-brrip-xvid-bluworld-t7463143.html
  2. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Member

tdlotslv, are you kidding me? It is too late and a moment before I wanted to go to bed, but after seeing your last post I must get the film :) Good Jog!

P.S. With due respect and no offence, I hope our little Caligula see how A POST should look like :)
  3. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Member

tdlotslv, are you kidding me? It is too late and a moment before I wanted to go to bed, but after seeing your last post I must get the film :) Good Jog!

P.S. With due respect and no offence, I hope our little Caligula see how A POST should look like :)
    tdlotslv likes this.
  4. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I honestly do not believe that Caligula is someone who really cares about submitting premium content they just get their kicks off of spamming and making this place look like just another trash-heap duplicate
    SensualGraphic likes this.
  5. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Member

Damn it! the download is very slow ... Is there any good action apart from the blowjobs?
  6. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

no not really because they were far too brief by my standards to be able to fully enjoyed
  7. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Member

And Isabella Ferrari has anything there?
  8. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

she has some pussy shot and a handjob in the pants but not really as sexy as in what she did in caos calmos
  9. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Member

Caos Calmos? What are you talking about? I cannot remember anything explicit about the film ...
  10. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

No I was talking about her scenes being sexy like she put some effort into it and not it being explicit
  11. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

i have no idea about downloading torrents, anyone make a movie of it yet?
  12. MB86

MB86 New Member

13. damien

damien Member

thanks
    tdlotslv likes this.
  14. justsum

justsum Member

Thanks tdlotslv,:cool:
    tdlotslv likes this.
  15. hoochimama

hoochimama Active Member

That looks amazing, are the girls engaging in explicit sex legitimate actresses?