Dziewczyny z Dubaju or girls from dubai

SomeGuy

It would be nice to create a separate board for requests for movies and not for specific scenes.
That would be nice but that is not the mission of this Board. If you go down the route you suggest it will soon be hijacked for that purpose by other users who are not here for Movie Sex Scenes and then there will be a danger that this Board will be shut down for sharing movies. I know of no other Board on the internet which has a community that is specialized in explicit sex scenes and I certainly don't want to endanger that by having the Board go outside of what the Board is best at.

If you know how to create a totally separate Board (not connected to this Board) or know of another Board that facilitates such requests that would be great...I would like to know that, too.

See the Forum Posting rules... "we don't want to see the forum end up like another general forum for movie sharing etc, like another member has already stated."

https://mssboard.com/threads/rules-before-posting-for-request.8867/

@mammos, any further comments??

Last edited:

HvM11

I have it but out of principle I will not share anymore unless people ask for specific scenes. This is a sex scene sharing forum not an ask-for-anything forum. I totally share @SomeGuy's recent reminder on this.
So can y share this and the other sex scene from the film pls.

Attachments

• 9F3FECFA-9289-489D-B0AC-F2371D553092.jpeg
    9F3FECFA-9289-489D-B0AC-F2371D553092.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 892

mike777

That would be nice but that is not the mission of this Board. If you go down the route you suggest it will soon be hijacked for that purpose by other users who are not here for Movie Sex Scenes and then there will be a danger that this Board will be shut down for sharing movies. I know of no other Board on the internet which has a community that is specialized in explicit sex scenes and I certainly don't want to endanger that by having the Board go outside of what the Board is best at.

If you know how to create a totally separate Board (not connected to this Board) or know of another Board that facilitates such requests that would be great...I would like to know that, too.

See the Forum Posting rules... "we don't want to see the forum end up like another general forum for movie sharing etc, like another member has already stated."

oh,im so sorry guys,.

mammos

Administrator

I'm totally with you on this. It has also come to my attention that over the past few weeks the board gets a lot of requests from users that request whole movies that might or might not have anything interesting or want a nude scene from a movie that at best shows a pair of breasts during a sex scene.

While this may not be illegal or against the rules per se, as we stated before and as @SomeGuy laid it out, we do not want this board to become another general movie sharing site. This is not our mission and never has been. People are always free to post different nude scenes in the appropriate sections as they always have and that is totally fine, but for the love of God do not spam the request section for generic scenes.

As a reminder, what we really want to see here are movies or rumors of movies with explicit/unsimulated acts or at least movies with graphic scenes that are not your normal sex scenes but look and feel real and may make you wonder if they really did it or not.

I will also discuss this issue with the team to see if we can come up with a better structure and build a better foundation for the board.