"DIARY OF LOVE" - "IL QUADERNO NERO DELL'AMORE" 2021

mammos

Administrator
I cannot find any updates or reviews about this, I only found one small review from one user:

(Translated):

An erotic hodgepodge that would like to upset the viewer with each sequence but ends up just boring, between endless scenes of very fake sex and a constantly exasperated acting. The choice of theatrical backdrops could have been original but we don't understand why, the few digital effects (even if used for simple things) clash and the direction of shots that are always fixed proves to be too immature. The nudes are remarkable but lack the erotic charge they should have. It is useless to talk about a possible plot, it is a pretext and in fact it does not exist.

DELETED

I cannot find any updates or reviews about this, I only found one small review from one user:

(Translated):

An erotic hodgepodge that would like to upset the viewer with each sequence but ends up just boring, between endless scenes of very fake sex and a constantly exasperated acting. The choice of theatrical backdrops could have been original but we don't understand why, the few digital effects (even if used for simple things) clash and the direction of shots that are always fixed proves to be too immature. The nudes are remarkable but lack the erotic charge they should have. It is useless to talk about a possible plot, it is a pretext and in fact it does not exist.

You didn't search well! the film was released a long time ago. In Italy from May 27, 2021

The director's Instagram says that the film is also available in South Korea on platforms on-demand.

It is necessary to search on South Korean and Italian torrents.

mammos

Administrator
Maybe I did not! In any case, if we judge by the "review" I posted, then we should not be expecting much.

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
a) the movie is not available
b) service censors everything explicit

Roe316

Diary of Love 1080p

S4lty0n3

Diary of Love 1080p

koreans are different :rolleyes: