Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

bmlll

I already checked the post and there is nothing interesting. I need an illuminated version.

"nothing interesting"? maybe it's because there is really nothing interesting in it, if there is something really "interesting", don't you think it has already been brought up in that long thread of more than 4 pages of discussions? but of course there is a remote possibility you think you can see something other people can't!

Federico

I just want SOME GUY’S analysis. I read the post and I think that the sex is simulated but I would like a more detailed analysis from SOME GUY. Dont agry bro

Toklu

I just want SOME GUY’S analysis. I read the post and I think that the sex is simulated but I would like a more detailed analysis from SOME GUY. Dont agry bro
The thing is, with that shitty video quality you won't ever get results. All nuances in the dark/black areas you could make visible by playing around with contrast/brightness etc. settings (which you can do yourself in VLC by the way) are lost due to compression. Anything under 1080p or 4k I personally wouldn't even bother to investigate. Maybe 720p in very advantageous cases.

Federico

I'm not saying that something more enlightened will solve everything. sometimes sex scenes hide things. I don't know if this will be the case. and that's what this post is called. Details hiding in the shadows
The thing is, with that shitty video quality you won't ever get results. All nuances in the dark/black areas you could make visible by playing around with contrast/brightness etc. settings (which you can do yourself in VLC by the way) are lost due to compression. Anything under 1080p or 4k I personally wouldn't even bother to investigate. Maybe 720p in very advantageous cases.