18+ Chrystal Claire & Others - Scumbag Hustler

JohnsonJ

ok merci pouvez vous publier toutes ces vidéos ??? et celle avec sybelle silverphoenix est t'elle vraiment explicite ?? et y a t'il celle avec tina krause ?? merci
In general I would never download and share OF content. In this case I would though, given that for one, Sean Weathers is a hack, and two, these are just extended sex scenes from his films, not the typical OF content. This is the reason I was comfortable grabbing the screenshots. The only thing is that I haven't a clue how to download OF content in the first place. If I ever figure out how I will post the uncut scenes here.

good_guy

I'll say as of right now, save your $15 dollars, it's not worth it. There are a few decent shots in the "uncut" scenes he has available, but not worth the money. It looks like all he did is reinstate the page and won't be maintaining it or posting anything, given that the newest post on the page is from August last year. I think this is just a money grab from him. If you notice, I put uncut in quotes earlier because the scenes on here, while yes some offering something, there is some questionable camera angle and crops that lead me to believe these aren't true uncut scene and that there is more to offer. Also he has post that advertise selling these uncut scene, which I believe may be the true uncut ones, and the ones released for free are still cut. The advertisements call for you to message him for the scenes, which I don't think he'll be responding, and they're dumb expensive. $100 for 5-13 minute scenes, I wouldn't spend that.

I tried to grab a few good screenshot of the better ones:

View attachment 115939View attachment 115940View attachment 115941
View attachment 115942View attachment 115943View attachment 115944View attachment 115945View attachment 115946View attachment 115947View attachment 115948View attachment 115949

Thanks a lot for the info, but would you please share the videos??

SomeGuy

In general I would never download and share OF content. In this case I would though, given that for one, Sean Weathers is a hack, and two, these are just extended sex scenes from his films, not the typical OF content. This is the reason I was comfortable grabbing the screenshots. The only thing is that I haven't a clue how to download OF content in the first place. If I ever figure out how I will post the uncut scenes here.
If you're able to stream the videos, you can use screen capturing apps to record the stream. If you're using Windows 10 , you can capture using Xbox Game bar recorder. With a Mac, you can use QuickTime or Screenshot. With an iPhone you can use screen recording.

good_guy

The easiest way to download from onlyfans is using this chrome extension Onlyfans downloader.

Just install it from chrome on your computer, and you will find the download option under each medi post in onlyfans, this is much easier than recording the screen and also faster while you will get the video in it's original quality.

anthropologist

Kuras

So have you tried the suggested solutions to download the OF videos?
All the movies are available online except Mandingo Sex Addict scenes. Is it possible to share it with us please?
Thanks a lot man!

JohnsonJ

So have you tried the suggested solutions to download the OF videos?
All the movies are available online except Mandingo Sex Addict scenes. Is it possible to share it with us please?
Thanks a lot man!
Unfortunately none of the suggestions worked for me. I don't own a computer/laptop, I just have my android phone. None of the options worked for me. If anyone knows a workaround for Android, I'll give it a go.

JohnsonJ

Thank you @sookiecrackhouse

Got Mandingo Sex Addict and a few of the extended scenes downloaded. The uploads are taking a moment, but here's one of the extended scenes from The Trade Off while we wait.

The file for Mandingo Sex Addict is quite large so it will be a while before I'm able to share.

Edit: will wait until all extended scenes are uploaded and post them all at once instead of making multiple post for each scene.

Last edited:

JohnsonJ

I didn't grab every extended scene, I may grab a few more in the future, but these, and Mandingo Sex Addict, when it finish uploading, will be it for now. Enjoy:

This one is nothing new, just the deleted scene from The Trade Off I'm sure we've all seen, but given its still one of his best scenes, here you go:

JohnsonJ

The extended scenes I skipped didn't offer much, or anything so don't worry. I mentioned before about extended scenes he had advertised for sale. I did message him to inquire just see if he would respond, and he has not. His page shows he have not been on it since he renistated the page. My prediction about this just being a cash grab for him seems to be correct. He doesn't seem to actually want to maintain the account at all. Here are those advertisements; I doubt I'll ever get my hands on them, but if I do, I'll share:

1920x1080_b5ac168b85875a92ddc503ee4cb88eaa.jpg1920x1080_7a170724e1090751cf4638b2469526c9.jpg1920x1080_5836c8de5f640db672bd61e61162022d.jpg1920x1080_2ab9a7bbb6770089e060d0870e46f417.jpg1920x1080_11b6b996c2e554b3436a56841b24e966.jpg1920x1080_dd38184d78a41e3c5856f9dd93d074d7.jpg1920x1080_4ced3562f5b0d1d67e3fcc28dec2d762.jpg1920x1080_a4e175e1e2d4541b94e758831b62e88b.jpg

opium

Thank you. is there any other way to upload the videos except k2s?
I didn't grab every extended scene, I may grab a few more in the future, but these, and Mandingo Sex Addict, when it finish uploading, will be it for now. Enjoy:

This one is nothing new, just the deleted scene from The Trade Off I'm sure we've all seen, but given its still one of his best scenes, here you go:

JohnsonJ

Thank you. is there any other way to upload the videos except k2s?
For me no, that's the only file-sharing service I pay for and I don't wish to pay for more. If anyone can do @opium a favor and re-upload the videos to a different file-share, that would be helpful.