Books of delight and la visita

mammos

Administrator

@Danish az please read this before requesting, it makes everyone's life easier.

SomeGuy

I ignore requests for movies unless it provides enough details to be worth my time - my interest is explicit sex scenes as there are plenty of others like @zorg who do a great job covering non-explicit scenes. This is a board about Movie Sex Scenes .. just requesting full movies for viewing without any context turns it into a Movie Sharing board.

There seems to be a recent trend where members are expecting that the main contributors to the board do all the heavy lifting rather than doing their own Google Search and sharing with the community.

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
I ignore requests for movies unless it provides enough details to be worth my time - my interest is explicit sex scenes as there are plenty of others like @zorg who does a great job covering non-explicit scenes. This is a board about Movie Sex Scenes .. just requesting full movies for viewing without any context turns it into a Movie Sharing board.

Some members are expecting that the main contributors to the board do all the heavy lifting rather than doing their own Google Search and sharing with the community.
This