Anyone got a copy of this short film??

sowbb

OK, so we had some people lately posting generic requests to off-topic films, posting them in the release sections etc. I don't want to be that guy, nor do I want to ban people who I'm sure mean well, but the rules are there for a reason...

I'm using this topic as an example (sorry @britco1962) to demonstrate several common mistakes people make:
  1. Until I moved it, this was posted in the Vimeo forum, under "Unsimulated & Explicit Scenes". All forums under "Movies, Series, Web Series and Shorts" are release forums, meaning you need to post a relevant scene there. Requests must be posted to the requests section so they don't confuse and frustrate other members. Also, if you post your requests to the appropriate section you'll have a better chance of getting an answer from members who have access to more obscure titles.
  2. This post had an "Explicit" tag. Don't tag posts unless you have it on good authority that the tag is appropriate. Again, making confusing and disappointing posts will not help in getting better answers - they just annoy people.
  3. What makes you think this is explicit? Or even that it contains nudity? What's the name of this movie (or better, an IMDB link if it exists)? If you post a request, at least state what you know of the scene or title. The people tying to help you have a hard time finding this scene as it is - no need to make them work harder fishing for details you already know. Generic (=non-explicit and non-special) nudity requests are frowned upon because there are many other sites for that. Non-nudity requests ("Find me the latest Marvel film") are considered poor etiquette and are not tolerated here. Only request scenes you have a good reason to assume are explicit, and specify why you think they are explicit.

Again, I made an example of this post which doesn't mean I'm trying to signal out @britco1962. This post is no worse than many others I've seen lately. Please remember that there are real people in this community that work hard to do you a favor, and there's no need to make this harder for them.

Thanks.

Friendlyfella

OK, so we had some people lately posting generic requests to off-topic films, posting them in the release sections etc. I don't want to be that guy, nor do I want to ban people who I'm sure mean well, but the rules are there for a reason...

I'm using this topic as an example (sorry @britco1962) to demonstrate several common mistakes people make:
  1. Until I moved it, this was posted in the Vimeo forum, under "Unsimulated & Explicit Scenes". All forums under "Movies, Series, Web Series and Shorts" are release forums, meaning you need to post a relevant scene there. Requests must be posted to the requests section so they don't confuse and frustrate other members. Also, if you post your requests to the appropriate section you'll have a better chance of getting an answer from members who have access to more obscure titles.
  2. This post had an "Explicit" tag. Don't tag posts unless you have it on good authority that the tag is appropriate. Again, making confusing and disappointing posts will not help in getting better answers - they just annoy people.
  3. What makes you think this is explicit? Or even that it contains nudity? What's the name of this movie (or better, an IMDB link if it exists)? If you post a request, at least state what you know of the scene or title. The people tying to help you have a hard time finding this scene as it is - no need to make them work harder fishing for details you already know. Generic (=non-explicit and non-special) nudity requests are frowned upon because there are many other sites for that. Non-nudity requests ("Find me the latest Marvel film") are considered poor etiquette and are not tolerated here. Only request scenes you have a good reason to assume are explicit, and specify why you think they are explicit.

Again, I made an example of this post which doesn't mean I'm trying to signal out @britco1962. This post is no worse than many others I've seen lately. Please remember that there are real people in this community that work hard to do you a favor, and there's no need to make this harder for them.

Thanks.
And thanks to all you guys who work hard for all of us.