"Waste" Short Film (2016)

al112

gPLNrtT.jpg

I found this one long time ago waiting to find the 16-minute full short movie, but nothing showed up. Another spanish-catalan production with some possible topless (and even nude) scenes. Not much else but here's the trailer:

B

BigKing

Honestly doesn't look like anything with the potential to be explicit, but the girls look pretty.

al112

Honestly doesn't look like anything with the potential to be explicit, but the girls look pretty.

Or it could be the contrary, but sadly, there's not much else I can find to see if it's just a regular film or there's much more to it. I will keep looking it up.

B

BigKing

Or it could be the contrary, but sadly, there's not much else I can find to see if it's just a regular film or there's much more to it. I will keep looking it up.
Here's hoping man!

al112

Finally.. but this is the only way to get it. I don't trust K2S.

Last edited by a moderator:

tdlotslv

Well, that was... *wait for it*.. a waste of time :cool:
Lol I know right gosh how I loathe these overly pretentious "oh look at us we're making art" now don't get me wrong as much as I want to see the sex scenes I also want to be able to follow what the story is really all about and not fall asleep I don't think it's a good sign when one has to struggle to watch some something so bloody short

al112

Lol I know right gosh how I loathe these overly pretentious "oh look at us we're making art" now don't get me wrong as much as I want to see the sex scenes I also want to be able to follow what the story is really all about and not fall asleep I don't think it's a good sign when one has to struggle to watch some something so bloody short

At least is short, and I've seen much worse.