Explicit Nudity Vortex (2019)

DELETED

Theatrical release in France on April 29

DELETED

VORTEX has been officially selected to screen at the delightful MCN – MOTOR CITY NIGHTMARES INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (Detroit, Michigan)! from April 23 to 25, 2021.

proton117

VORTEX has been officially selected to screen at the delightful MCN – MOTOR CITY NIGHTMARES INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (Detroit, Michigan)! from April 23 to 25, 2021.

link to full movie please

mammos

Administrator

The masturbation scene from above: 0:30:50
Spread eagle and cunnilingus (simulated?): 1:00:45
Gun in vagina (simulated?): 1:07:15
Sex scene: 1:12:00 (can't tell if unsimulated or not, but most probably genital contact)

Overall nothing interesting, I couldn't find anything truly explicit as I skipped through it. Looks like a somewhat disturbing film.

JohnsonJ

Gun in pussy (simulated?): 1:07:15
Sex scene: 1:12:00 (can't tell if unsimulated or not, but most probably genital contact)

Overall nothing interesting, I couldn't find anything truly explicit as I skipped through it. Looks like a somewhat disturbing film.
I figure I'll share my opinion for once, and I'm not attacking anyone's personal taste, just in case it comes off that way.

A film like this does far more for me than most of what is posted in the Unsimulated section nowadays, yet this would be suited for the Graphic section(not arguing that it shouldn't be). Relying on director/cast interviews, brightening scenes, or slowing down scenes to a crawl to confirm or to see the briefest bits of explicit content, doesn't do much for me. Just being told sex was unsimulated, yet it not being film in a way to show it, doesn't make a the sex scene any less mundane for me. Then we have the scene that both show and doesn't show explicit content at the same time. Scene where you tell something is explicit based on angles and positioning yet you still can't see any of the actual action itself.

What this film has done is what films are getting far more scared to do nowadays, which is actually show you something(besides a penis). We don't see anything explicit happen to the actress vagina, but we do actually get to see her vagina. It's like asking filmakers/showrunners for the world just to see some explicit female nudity, but they gladly film a guy jerking it, flaccid or erect, all over the TV and film screens. I know that is what some of us here likes, but from a straight male, explicit male scene, that aren't paired with explicit female ones, is just a punch in the face.

This rant was more of an insight in to why most of what I've shared is horror films, which most don't contain explicit sexual content, but plenty of explicit nudity, particularly female. I'll take seeing a vagina, anus, or nonexplicit masturbation(outside rubbing), over a scene that doesn't show you anything explicit, but is confirmed to contain unsimulated content, or over a scene that shows very brief and hard to see explicit content.

Again not an attack on anyone else's taste, but this is why I personally prefer a film like this, over the scenes that tend to get all the love on this site

Last edited:

Petr_1988

Gun in vagina (simulated?): 1:07:15

Thank you very much, @mammos.
The film is similar to the Philippe Grandrieux's films. The same disturbing, expressive and incomprehensible.
Is there any information on previous Christophe Karabache films?

Nude scenes from Vortex.