Vimeo Feed

mammos

Administrator
Do you guys have any problems in viewing your Vimeo feed, that is what has been uploaded or liked by channels and users that you follow? On a mobile phone it works just fine, but on PC all I get is a "drag and drop" to upload thing and I do not know how to see my feed. Anyone experiencing the same issue and knows a workaround?

Fielding

It looks normal here (Firefox). I see the videos in my feed and I can play them.

But I only see videos in the feed when leaving the filter at the top to "All" or select "Groups". With the other filters, I get the message "No videos found - Try choosing a different filter."

mammos

Administrator
I have tried on another browser and still the same, I do not know what the heck is going on.

Anyone else has any suggestion?

mammos

Administrator
It is without VPN. All I get is this:

Vimeo.JPG

On mobile, I can browse normally, but even there when I switch to "desktop site", this thing appears again.

No, mine works fine. I get the same picture, but when I scroll down I find the feed. Silly question, but are you logged in? Do you have multiple accounts? Are you logged in to the correct one?

mammos

Administrator
Thanks for your input. Yes, I have tried with other browsers as well but still nothing. I cannot scroll down there is nothing there!

Wetty

I have the same problem and got this reply "Thanks for reaching out! We're so sorry to hear of the trouble you're experiencing with your Activity page. Our developers have been made aware of the issue with this page appearing blank for some users, and they're currently working on a fix."