Nude Vanishing Waves aka Aurora 2012

proton117

There is a pretty explicit sex scene in this Lithuanian movie, albeit short ... around 30:17 ...

I don't have premium services with NotroFlare. Any chance for a free download ?

SomeGuy

Scene is a very brief hand on dick but otherwise just your run of the mill nude scene.

Unless there is an alternative version with uncut scenes, FriendlyFella seems to have a looser definition of "explicit sex" .

Last edited:

tng

Scene is a very brief hand on dick but otherwise just your run of the mill nude scene.

Unless there is an alternative version with uncut scenes, FriendlyFella seems to have a looser definition of "explicit sex" .
...And he will keep arguing about it. Two naked people in the same 5 meter radius is considered explicit by his standards. But he does post some pretty good stuff from time to time so I learned to manage my expectations and be surprised once in a while. :p

Friendlyfella

...And he will keep arguing about it. Two naked people in the same 5 meter radius is considered explicit by his standards. But he does post some pretty good stuff from time to time so I learned to manage my expectations and be surprised once in a while. :p
Bite me lol ... I am saving up to take English lessons to learn the difference between explicit and real sex!

Real sex is non-debatable, but explicit describes everything out of the norm, at least for me. Like erections, clear pussy shots, hand on dick, clearly rubbing against a dick. Even the use of prosthetics, even though I don't like them.