Underground/Cult movies

mammos

Administrator
On a personal note in case someone was wondering, no, I do not enjoy films like this nor do I watch them. I only find the explicit scenes, have a brief look at them and that's it. If the scene has no gore in it that's a big plus. Since the unsimulated stuff in mainstream movies has become so rare to almost non-existent, I am trying to find some alternatives just for the sake of keeping the forum alive and expanding our library.

Nochvemo

肉だるま
Niku Daruma
AKA Tumbling Doll of Flesh

This movie was such an inspiration and got me closer to our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I felt so humbled and uplifted with this amazing family friendly movie! Such a GOOD movie to watch with your kids and family MAYBE EVEN AT CHURCH! Overall this movie was a thrill and personally I cannot wait for another! I absolutely love this adorable gracious movie. I forgot to add how much this movie means to a Christian such as myself because it is so in tune with my beliefs. I would recommend anyone to watch this movie at school, sleepovers, with your lover, at a local cookout and with anyone you can watch it with! 10/10.
肉だるま.jpeg

Niku Daruma.jpg
Genre: Adult, Horror, Gore
Director: Tamakichi Anaru
Language: Japanese original
Subtitles: English (Optional, not embedded)
Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
Length: 69mn
DVD H264 MKV 710×537 29.970fps 1.07gb

Not my link:
NitroFlare

JohnsonJ

Babezilla vs the Zombie Whorde

Explicit nudity from the actress, no explicit sex. Found this movie on TromaNow a while ago, but TromaNow requires a subscription. Here's a VK link.