Trauma (2017)

mammos

Administrator
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6705640/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk

Anyone knows about this? It is a very graphic horror movie and reviews say even more brutal than "A Serbian Film". But of course we do not care about this.

But I think there is 1 graphic lesbian scene that might be worth investigating. Not sure if it is explicit or not, but many reviews say it is graphic and one said "Macarena Carrere and Ximena del Solar both show everything, including shaven labia, in a very nice lesbian scene."

So maybe there is something there if anyone knows more...

TheChosen1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6705640/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk

Anyone knows about this? It is a very graphic horror movie and reviews say even more brutal than "A Serbian Film". But of course we do not care about this.

But I think there is 1 graphic lesbian scene that might be worth investigating. Not sure if it is explicit or not, but many reviews say it is graphic and one said "Macarena Carrere and Ximena del Solar both show everything, including shaven labia, in a very nice lesbian scene."

So maybe there is something there if anyone knows more...

Even more brutal than 'A Serbian Film' ?

I don't think that is possible to be honest.
This looks interesting though so thanks for posting.

tdlotslv

Well the horror doesn't interest me, but the lesbian sex scene sure does. Now we have to find it.
I just saw the redband trailer and it gave me the impression that its mainly horror and definitely done for the sake of shock value the primary rape scene flashed by way too quickly for me to personally deduce anything of note from it I truly am hoping for this to be a gem though

sowbb

I skimmed and I didn't see explicit sex. Explicit gore, yes, but not sex.

There are maybe 2 frames near the beginning of lesbian vag-to-vag grinding, which you can barely see and probably utilized modesty patches, and another blink-and-you-miss-it BJ during the rape scene which uses an obvious prosthetic. So obvious you can spot it even in it's less-than-a-second screen time. The movie is very careful to avoid any nudity below the waist.

And while gory, this is no "A Serbian Film".

It was worth the try though. Thanks.

mammos

Administrator
Damn that's a shame. I don't have time to download it now so I will try later.

I wasn't really expecting anything truly explicit, it was mainly for the lesbian scene on the fact that maybe there was something over the top than normal lesbian scenes.

Can you describe the scene please as I do not know when I will be able to watch it? :)

sowbb

Damn that's a shame. I don't have time to download it now so I will try later.

I wasn't really expecting anything truly explicit, it was mainly for the lesbian scene on the fact that maybe there was something over the top than normal lesbian scenes.

Can you describe the scene please as I do not know when I will be able to watch it? :)

It's right after the the opening credits, around 10 mins in. Nothing too special really. Two attractive girls kiss and fondle on the bed. They are naked but only breasts are shown. Then they start grinding each other and kiss in a sitting position on the bed, and you get a very brief shot from above their heads showing their shaved genitals touching. Similar to the shower scene in Vlees (2010) but way, way shorter. And lesbian. You can't really see labia, so they might be using patches. I've seen better on late-night TV.

tdlotslv

Definitely over the top just for sake of being so, underground films do such a better job with their sex scenes, Deranged 2008 aka Tortured is one such film that comes to mind, the bj scene at around the 50 minute mark along with that ridiculous cum spitting scene was never going to fool anyone, I am literally done with this so called film 53 minutes of this turd is more than enough for me something that I can never recover back into my life force sad and very unfortunate indeed :( I really did truly wanted to love it

filminist

I am writing in English translation, sorry for the incorrect sentences. Maybe you can suggest me something for this.

I watched this movie years ago. always different/weird/absurd/too unknown. I like watching movies. It is debatable whether this is as shocking or harsh as a Serbian movie. But I've watched more shocking things than a Serbian movie. There are a few movies specifically about World War II. It may disturb your sleep at night. TRAUMA is a really tough movie that achieves its purpose. At the beginning of the movie, it starts with the scene of a mother who is forced to have sex with her own son, and she slaps you and tells you to get ready. This movie is tougher than the crooked-faced men in the horror trap. I personally liked this movie.