Explicit Tosca D'Aquino - Paganini 1989

Raskolnikov

Tosca D'Aquino receiving cunnilingus (or at least getting rubbed by the nose/mouth) by the disgusting and horrible Klaus Kinski.

Also interesting seeing the bts, and that they did several takes of the scene. Does anyone else have more bts-material from the movie?

Artoush5

Tosca D'Aquino receiving cunnilingus (or at least getting rubbed by the nose/mouth) by the disgusting and horrible Klaus Kinski.

Also interesting seeing the bts, and that they did several takes of the scene. Does anyone else have more bts-material from the movie?
Its wonderful, I always likes to see behind the scenes of movies nude scenes and sex scenes but unfortunately i couldn’t find them anywhere on the internet

Warfighter02

i thought you weren't allowed to call someone disgusting/horrible cause its shaming. ......i almost got banned for expressing my views on gays before.....
Because Klaus Kinski actually is a disgusting/horrible person who sexually abused his own daughters and has been described by his contemporaries as a "monster and great pestilence".

sowbb

i thought you weren't allowed to call someone disgusting/horrible cause its shaming. ......i almost got banned for expressing my views on gays before.....
Well, shaming of members of this board is not allowed. He was aiming at the actor.

Klaus Kinski had been dead for almost 3.5 decades, so I doubt he minds. He was also a sociopath (this is an actual medical diagnosis, not name-calling), and most likely sexually abused his then preteen daughters (according to them), so I doubt he has any living relative or friend that minds.

Edited: And as @Peppe was kind enough to mention, when you degrade a gay person for being gay you are shaming an entire population of people, some of them are members here. When you call out a specific non-member person for things he actually did, and are socially unacceptable (not to mention highly illegal), we are more tolerant.

And yet there is a limit: if I'll feel this becomes an outlet for being rude and obnoxious I will put a stop to it, harshly!

Last edited: