Real sex The Japanese Wife Next Door (2004)

mammos

Administrator

There is also a part 2. As far as I know, an uncensored version never surfaced, but although it looks like there is explicit activity and maybe object penetration, I believe there is no real sex involved. As far as the blowjobs, unless I am mistaken, they do kind of look like prosthetics, given the fact that the "dicks" are always through pants. I can be wrong though, even blurred, they look quite realistic.

SomeGuy

As far as the blowjobs, unless I am mistaken, they do kind of look like prosthetics, given the fact that the "dicks" are always through pants. I can be wrong though, even blurred, they look quite realistic.
ditto...watched Japanese Wife Next Door and the blurring looks like it's done to hide the fact that it's all faked with a prosthetic dick. On closer views the body placement of the dicks and angles are a little off from where it would be if it was real. The rest of the scenes looks like what you see in movies with simulated sex, so very likely all simulated and no uncensored version.