Text (Текст) 2019 from Russia

tng

Damn that's hot. Seems like the Russians are finally upping their game! Hopefully we get some better quality footage soon. Can't really tell if it's explicit but it's as close as it gets.

DELETED

74262bd1aae7f2eb3fb5af9236b95266.gif

SharedScreenshot.jpg

SharedScreenshot.3jpg.jpg

15726672758141.gif

15726434091652.png

SharedScreenshot1.jpg

mammos

Administrator
Very nice analysis! We have to wait for the HD version to see things more clearly.

I don't think it's flesh-coloured panties, I think it looks like that because of the line on her waist that the tight shorts she was wearing left on her.

Also, it looks like he is fingering her in that one still??

B

BigKing

Either way this looks like the most promising scene of 2019 for me. Karina is a very beautiful girl so this will be extremely hot.

DELETED

The producer told the details of the filming of the bed scene with Asmus in the movie "Text"

The whole truth about the creation of the scene with the participation of Christina Asmus and Ivan Yankovsky was decided to reveal the actress and producer Olga Lesnova.

She said that during the creation of this scene, the actors most likely wore special overlays. The artists themselves, however, did not even seem to each other for real. When shooting intimate scenes in the picture, the finest overlays were used, matching in tone with skin color.

“In Russian cinema, when shooting intimate scenes, they use the finest overlays that match the tone with the color of the skin. On these overlays, artists paint parts of the body and create the effect of full naturalness. And the rest is a game of actors. Obviously, in this scene, Christina has an overlay. She covers her intimate parts of the body. "
https://rueconomics.ru/418374-prody...i-semok-postelnoi-sceny-s-asmus-v-filme-tekst

I think something like this

15743229923090.jpg

In addition to this, the release date of the film in the digital release became known. December 11, 2019

https://www.kinopoisk.ru/comingsoon/digital/

mammos

Administrator
We will have to wait for a clear version and see. Maybe they will try to hide the real thing like when they said about fake pussies in Blue is the Warmest Colour.