Explicit Details hiding in the shadows.

bmlll

Same. Googling Paula Brasca + Positivo + nude doesn't give any other results than the one on ancensored. And does anyone have a higher quality sample? Stuff from that site usually leaves quality to be wanting. TIA.

Edit: Found a working 720p link from another forum. Credits to original uploader.

thanks for the clip but seriously, that's not something I would call "hiding in the shadows", in fact, I won't even call it "genital contact", for all I can tell or cannot tell, that's not the actor's dick or shaft, If you ask me, I don't think the actor was naked in that scene, based on the set up, he was most likely wearing underwear or a modesty pouch at least, what we see here is a piece of fabric!

Warfighter02

thanks for the clip but seriously, that's not something I would call "hiding in the shadows", in fact, I won't even call it "genital contact", for all I can tell or cannot tell, that's not the actor's dick or shaft, If you ask me, I don't think the actor was naked in that scene, based on the set up, he was most likely wearing underwear or a modesty pouch at least, what we see here is a piece of fabric!
Uh huh. Unfortunately, there are some here who get pretty excited at the sight of some indistinct object and prematurely identify it as a human anatomical part. The fact is that 99.5% of sex scenes involve cock socks and pussy patches as a standard wardrobe department contraption, but oh well some people insist.

Can someone brighten up/investigate Emily Sweet scene from Castle Freak? Probably just genitail contact, but who knows. Starts 2:27.
You can definitely see some split second butthole, although I'm not sure about penetration. And even then, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for real since most people in these low budget flicks don't care