Re-Encoding

PaPPa

Some of the movieclips on these forums have OUTRAGEOUS filesizes (like 650mb for 6 mins or so)

My proposition is to re-encode them for you with the AV1 codec at a fraction of the filesize with still the same quality or even better

If you are interested, let me know - if not, all the same to me, but I won't download your clips
(Especially with the download server links around here)

Have a nice one,

PaPPa

pappa.gif

jbo

First 650MB is not big noways, and second I am 100% sure you won’t achieve the same or even remotely equal results with AV1
do you even know how much experience you need to do good x264 encodes, and then for x265
but drop a few of your transcodes to show your capabilities

PaPPa

I have over 20 years experience in encoding movies - from mpeg to avi to divx to wmv to mp4 with very different codecs (latest were x264 and x265)

Here are a few examples: https://celebboard.be/movies/?page_id=683

Now it's AV1 I encode with because it's simply the best - check out my posts and my site

P.S. And if you think 650mb is nothing - then try downloading some of the links here at 650Mb - you will be at it for weeks if you don't pay big bucks

Last edited:
Reactions: xsx

SammyHiggins

Some of the movieclips on these forums have OUTRAGEOUS filesizes (like 650mb for 6 mins or so)

My proposition is to re-encode them for you with the AV1 codec at a fraction of the filesize with still the same quality or even better

If you are interested, let me know - if not, all the same to me, but I won't download your clips
(Especially with the download server links around here)

Have a nice one,

PaPPa

View attachment 267583Fredina Nightclub APK gives players a limited horror experience with scary and scary details. This is a theme survival game with many horror elements to surprise the most users. Please download the game at the https://getmodnow.com/fredina-night-club-game.html website safely and for free
Your proposition to re-encode movie clips using the AV1 codec sounds interesting and potentially helpful for reducing the file sizes without compromising on quality. Lower file sizes can significantly improve the user experience when it comes to downloading and streaming content.