PVT CHAT (2020)

mammos

Administrator
From user mmyers from recapped:

"any word on PVT chat starring Julia Fox (uncut gems)? some topless pics from the film have dropped on reddit, and someone suggested that she may give an unsimulated blowjob. film has been screening at festivals, any details?"

I can't find any vital information in regards to the movie, only some synopsis, but we should keep an eye out.

Maybe it is just a false rumor and nothing more though.

HellThom

IMDB has the movie ste in "post production" so I doubt any information can be trustworthy at this stage.
however I just learned that Ms Fox had a stint as a dominatrix to pay the bills, so who knows about her boundaries...

jkrc

I don't know where people got those screen shots. They look high quality. Can't find anything on reddit. They banned her channel.

mammos

Administrator
I don't know where people got those screen shots. They look high quality. Can't find anything on reddit. They banned her channel.

Have you seen any of the screenshots? I couldn't find anything on reddit either.

friend

4rlqI8L.jpgEVz_KyNoTokRQTBbNqPuvCQICHawtIgtdCXNxwmpb2w.pngvtlxjotxaef41-2.jpgIAumv3U.pngJ8UTjFA.jpgsod9uCf.jpg

Bo242

The last photo seems to be about the bj

B

BigKing

The last photo seems to be about the bj
Last photo is from a photo collection she published as an artist in the past. I'm leaning towards an absence of explicit photos in that collection. That being said, Julia Fox is one of the names worth following because her ass could inspire a new religion.

mammos

Administrator
From user adam from recapped:

"they were posted on /r/juliafoxsub. the guy who posted the pics mentioned an unsimulated sex scene near the end.

"No clue on its release. It’s a genuine indie film so i bet they have red tape to cross. I thought the film was good. If you’re a cinephile It’s close to the style of mumblecore with an arty twist. It’s surprisingly meditative and touching, cultivating in a (seemingly) unsimulated sex scene at the end of the film which is why I mentioned Brown Bunny. Although I heard one of the best shots in the scene wasn’t in a new cut so maybe there’s drama." "

DELETED

Uncut Gems’ Star Julia Fox Once Worked in the Sex Industry

During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Julia Fox revealed an interesting list of first jobs. She explained, “I worked at a shoe store on 86th Street called Orva, in the hosiery department because nobody went there. That’s where they put me because I was too incapable of doing anything. Then I worked in an ice cream shop and a pastry shop. Then I got into the sex industry, doing S&M stuff

“I heard about another girl who was doing it and that there was no sex or nudity. It was role-playing,” explained Fox.

(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=FgjXatkmKg8O6QlP)8.jpg
(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=TmquIj_nDlk2_vhk)12.jpg

On one site I found something interesting ... Pay attention to the tattoo ... I am not 100% sure that this is it!

SharedScreenshot_LI.jpg

DELETED

from an interview with the filmmaker

Yes. It was important for me that the movie did not depict cam girls as victims (certainly many are but not all of them). I also wanted to bring film eroticism into the 21st century which is why it was important to include scenes of a woman achieving pleasure just for the sake of her own pleasure. People seem reluctant to admit that some sex workers chose their line of work because they enjoy and excel at it.

I also wanted to film masturbation and fantasy in a way I’ve never seen at the cinema: raw, honest, and un-glamorous. Sex in cinema is often just cheap titillation or a quick stopgap in between plot. I wanted to film sexuality in a way that reveals something about its everyday-ness. That couldn’t have been achieved without Julia or Peter’s cinematic courage. It was also extremely important for me to film erect full frontal male nudity as that’s something rarely ever depicted in cinema.

DELETED

so when does this come out? asking for a friend.
What are your upcoming plans to get the movie out there?

Ben Hozie: It’s hard to say since it seems most film festivals are cancelled for the remainder of the year. I’m eager for audiences to see it. We will have to wait and see.

mammos

Administrator
From Mr. Skin:

(0:00) Julia Fox opens her leather top on a laptop webcam displaying cleavage in her bra. Then a shot of her butt outlined in the leather.
(0:04) Kenisha Green showing nice cleavage on the webcam followed by Janelle Krone showing her bra in an open robe.
(0:05) BLONDE on webcam showing peekdown cleavage in her sports bra.
(0:10) Some legs in a bathing suit on MASSAGELADY
(0:25) Some photos of Julia Fox with her leather top open exposing some partial bra on the laptop.
(0:33) Julia Fox bra visible in her open top.
(0:54) Julia Fox strips down to her bra then takes that off showing her breasts. Then she strips to her panties and puts her hand down the front touching herself. We can see bush through her white panties. Then she lies on her stomach and masturbates.
(0:56) Breasts on Julia Fox in the bathtub. A thin layer of bubbles cover her crotch. She does move them enough to see some shaved bush.
(1:07) Left pokey and big cleavage on Julia Fox.
(1:08) Now double pokey on Julia Fox
(1:20) Looking at the ceiling mirror we see Julia Fox over the crotch of Peter Vack. We can see down the back of her pants showing thong panties. Then great shots of her breasts on the bed.
(1:23) Julia Fox still showing her breasts now lying on the bed with her hand down her panties touching herself. She has also been flicking ashes from her cigarette onto the tongue of Peter Vack. And then the movie ends.

Nothing explicit by the looks of it, so probably the explicit rumors were false...