Graphic Pozoamargo 2016

Warfighter02

As for this statement, I am afraid that I have to disagree with you my friend @Warfighter02 . Every since @Friendlyfella showed up in the board, he revealed to us a lot of movies and/or scenes that we otherwise had no idea that they even existed, or were hard to find, but he managed to find them for all of us. While I agree that not all of the posts are explicit or we sometimes debate on whether the real deal actually happened; since as I said we all have a different interpretation of what "explicit" is, we cannot deny the fact that it is new content that we were not aware of(, and this is very much welcomed in this forum. And I am pretty sure that he has more stuff for us!

Yeah you are actually right. Despite what I've said, plainly or veiled, @Friendlyfella has actually contributed in no small way to the forum bringing the rest of us some previously unseen stuff.

So @Friendlyfella if you're reading this, I humbly apologise for what I've said to you. Looking back, I did sound like quite the jackass.