Explicit Nudity Pesthauch der Menschlichkeit (2018)

JohnsonJ

Biggest warning I've ever had to give!!! I would not share this film if I still didn't find it my duty to share even the most vile films I find. This is coming from the guy who post a lot of horror, gory, vile, and disgusting films on here. I do not recommend watching.

Film contains R@pe/sexual abuse
Bodily waste(urine, fecal matter, menstrual blood, vomit)
Animal abuse/torture
Dead animals
And much more disturbing and disgusting content.

One of the male actors has dwarfism the other doesn't. It's hard to tell if the female actress has dwarfism as well or is just small. Part of what makes the film so disturbing is that the actress is so tiny, it took a while of skimming through the film before I realized she wasn't a child.

Around 44:30 The actress gets her dress ripped off and up until nearly the end of the film she has her vagina exposed, is fingered vaginally and anally(the way it is shot it's unclear if unsimulated or simulated), is urinated on, pooped on, and r@ped anally with a stick(again hard to tell if simulated or not) until it's shoved all the way up and out her mouth. There are shots where you can clearly see the stick in her anus after he is done shoving it in, but I also don't know if they used a fake/prosthetic body for those shots given the nature of it. Again very disturbing and do not recommend watching.