New movie with explicit sex ...Stripped 2018

Friendlyfella

Check out the Israeli movie Trilogy of Love: Stripped 2018 ... Just came out in some countries. Contains explicit scenes

Here is a censored version

PS. To my understanding, the director deliberately blurred the sex parts. What a shame because the sex is definitely real.

Last edited:

Bolinator

Check out the Israeli movie Trilogy of Love: Stripped 2018 ... Just came out in some countries. Contains explicit scenes

Here is a censored version

PS. To my understanding, the director deliberately blurred the sex parts. What a shame because the sex is definitely real.

Couldnt find any real sex. Can you tell the timestamp of the scene?

mammos

Administrator
Couldnt find any real sex. Can you tell the timestamp of the scene?

The explicit scenes seem to be from 1:33:42 up to 1:36:00, with a break in between. It looks like the blowjob is real and maybe the penetration, but it is quite brief.

A couple of questions:

1) Why the hell would you blur breasts? Ok, maybe the genitals is understandable depending on the distribution, but the breasts???
2) Why would they blur the strippers faces? Maybe they are prostitutes and want to keep their anonymity?
3) Does an uncensored version exist?

Also, it seems that it is a trilogy (duh), and the other 2 movies have already been released:

Friendlyfella

I watched an interview with the director, and he said it was a deliberate artistic choice not to show genitals. I personally don't get it. Why have an explicit scene only to blur it!